S79 Sunny Hotel Hanoi: Vietnam's BEST Hidden Gem? You HAVE to See This!

S79 Sunny Hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam

S79 Sunny Hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam

S79 Sunny Hotel Hanoi: Vietnam's BEST Hidden Gem? You HAVE to See This!

S79 Sunny Hotel Hanoi: Vietnam's BEST Hidden Gem? I Think I Found Heaven (and Maybe a Few Tiny Quirks)

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to spill the tea on S79 Sunny Hotel in Hanoi. Forget those glossy magazine reviews, this is the real deal, warts and all (but mostly all good). Honestly, after a week there, I'm pretty sure I left a piece of my soul in one of those ridiculously comfy beds. So, is it a "hidden gem"? GOD, yes. But let's break it down, because, you know, I'm nothing if not thorough (and prone to dramatic pronouncements).

(SEO & Metadata Time! – Don't worry, I'll keep it interesting 😉)

Keywords: S79 Sunny Hotel Hanoi, Hanoi hotels, Vietnam hotels, Best Hanoi hotel, Hidden gem Hanoi, Accessible hotel Hanoi, Spa hotel Hanoi, Pool view Hanoi, Free Wi-Fi Hanoi, Hanoi Old Quarter, Hanoi accommodation, Family-friendly hotel, Hanoi luxury hotel, Hotel review, Vietnam travel, Hanoi travel guide.

Metadata:

  • Title: S79 Sunny Hotel Hanoi Review: A Hidden Gem Worth Finding! (Full Accessibility, Spa, & More!)
  • Description: Uncover the secrets of S79 Sunny Hotel in Hanoi! Our honest review covers everything from accessibility and spa treatments to dining and family-friendly features. Is it Vietnam's best-kept secret? Find out!
  • Keywords (Again!): S79 Sunny Hotel Hanoi, Hanoi hotels, Vietnam hotels, Accessible hotel, Spa hotel, Pool view, Free Wi-Fi, Hanoi Old Quarter, Family-friendly hotel, hotel review, Vietnam travel, Hanoi travel guide.

(Okay, metadata rant over. Back to the juicy bits!)

Accessibility: Making Everyone Feel Welcome (Seriously)

Okay, so I’m not using a wheelchair, but I did, like, thoroughly check out the accessibility at S79. You hear me? They are SERIOUS about this. Ramps everywhere, elevators with buttons you can actually reach, and rooms that are…well, they’re just designed for comfortable movement. It's a huge win. And that's before you even get to the Facilities for disabled guests. This alone is worth a gold star in my book. I loved seeing this - a true sign of a hotel that cares.

Room Sanitization Opt-Out? Yes, But Honestly, Good Luck!

The whole COVID thing is…well, let's be honest, it's still hanging around. S79's got this on lock. They’re packing Anti-viral cleaning products, Professional-grade sanitizing services, and Rooms sanitized between stays. They even have Sterilizing equipment! I'm telling you, it felt like a fortress of cleanliness. And get this, they offer a Room sanitization opt-out. Which, to be honest, I can't imagine why anyone would! I felt safer there than I did in my own apartment back home. Pure bliss.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: From Pho to Poolside Cocktails (My Stomach is Rumbling Thinking About It)

Lord have mercy, the food! This is where S79 really shines. The Breakfast [buffet] is legendary. I mean, Asian breakfast, Western breakfast, you name it, they have it. The Asian cuisine in restaurant is a triumph, and I probably put on a solid five pounds just from eating their pho. Seriously. The Pho there? Oh. My. God. (I'm still dreaming about it.) They also have Coffee/tea in restaurant, a Snack bar, and a Poolside bar. Happy hour was. . . well, let’s just say I may or may not have tried every cocktail on the menu. (Don't judge me) There's room service [24-hour] – which, let’s be honest, is a godsend after a long day of exploring the Old Quarter. They even consider my preference for Vegetarian restaurant options. That's what I call service. The bottle of water delivered every day was nice.

The Pool with a View (Where I Lost All Sense of Time)

Okay, the Swimming pool is… I'm going to be honest, it's the reason I booked this hotel. And it exceeded expectations. The Pool with view is just… wow. You're looking out over the city, but you feel a million miles away. Honestly, I spent hours just floating there, sipping cocktails (see above), and listening to the birds. Did I mention there’s a Poolside bar? Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out how to smuggle that pool home. Seriously, pictures don’t do it justice. It was pure, unadulterated relaxation.

Spa & Relaxation: Body Scrubs, Wraps, and the Pursuit of Bliss (I may have fallen asleep in a sauna once or twice)

The Spa at S79 is heaven. I'm not usually a spa person, but I completely lost myself here. They have a Sauna, a Steamroom, Massage, Body scrub, Body wrap, and even this amazing Foot bath. I tried EVERYTHING. I spent one particularly glorious afternoon rotating between the Spa/sauna, the pool, and a massage. Now that is living. Do they have a Gym/fitness area? Yes, but I didn't use it. I was on vacation, people!

Services and Conveniences: They Thought of EVERYTHING (Except Maybe Where I Left My Sandals)

This is where S79 just nails it. The Air conditioning in public area is glorious in the Hanoi humidity. They have a Concierge who is ridiculously helpful, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping (which is impeccable), Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Invoice provided, Laundry service, Luggage storage, and a Safety deposit box. I mean, what more could you want? Oh, and Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! (Yes, it's fast and reliable, unlike some hotels that shall remain nameless). Seriously, so many conveniences!

For the Kids: Babysitting, Facilities, and Happy Families (I didn't have a kid myself, but I saw some happy families)

Although I didn't travel with kids, I observed that S79 seems to be very Family/child friendly, offering Babysitting service and Kids meal. So, it is an ideal choice for families with children.

Things to Do: Exploring Hanoi and Beyond (My Feet Still Hurt from All the Walking)

Okay, so S79 isn’t just a hotel; it's a launchpad for exploring Hanoi. They have Airport transfer, which is a lifesaver after a long flight. You're close to the Hanoi Old Quarter, where you can get completely lost in the maze of streets (I did… multiple times!). I walked around, feeling like a local exploring the Shrine. Every day I planned something else to do, and most days I got to do them too, with the help of a front desk staff member, who helped me with the taxi service. Such a gem of a hotel.

Getting Around:

  • Car park [free of charge].
  • Taxi service,
  • Valet parking.

Available in All Rooms (The Little Luxuries That Make a Big Difference)

The rooms are, well, they're just… perfect. They have Air conditioning (essential!), Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Blackout curtains (hallelujah!), Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, In-room safe box, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Mini bar, Private bathroom, Refrigerator, Satellite/cable channels, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Wake-up service, and Wi-Fi [free]. I mean, what more could you ask for?

Cleanliness and Safety: They Take It Seriously (And That’s a HUGE Plus)

I mentioned the COVID stuff earlier, but let me reiterate: S79 is meticulous about cleanliness. They have CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Fire extinguisher, Front desk [24-hour], Non-smoking rooms, Safety/security feature, Security [24-hour], and Smoke alarms. I felt incredibly safe and secure the entire time. Even the Staff trained in safety protocol. It really makes a difference.

The Quirks (Because No Place is Perfect)

Okay, so here's the thing: S79 is not flawless. There was this one time I ordered room service, and they brought me the wrong dish. (But they fixed it immediately with apologies and free dessert, so, you know, no biggie). I also had a tiny issue with the air conditioning one night (again, quickly dealt with). And the décor? Let's just

Milwaukee's BEST Extended Stay? Wauwatosa Suites Await!

Book Now

S79 Sunny Hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam

S79 Sunny Hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your grandma's meticulously planned itinerary. This is… well, this is me in Hanoi, at the S79 Sunny Hotel, and it's going to be a glorious, chaotic mess. Prepare for everything from delicious pho-induced bliss to existential dread about the sheer volume of scooters. Let's do this (and hopefully, I don't get lost again).

HANOI: S79 SUNNY HOTEL - MAYBE SUNNY, DEFINITELY SCARY (at first)

Day 1: Arrival & The Great Pho Hunt (and Almost Getting Run Over)

  • 1:00 PM - Arrival & Hotel Check-In (Stress Level: Mild Panic)
    • So, the plane landed. Which is good. Finding the S79 Sunny Hotel? Less good. Google Maps was lying – again. Finally, after sweating through my "I Heart Vietnam" t-shirt (ironic, I know), I found the place. It is sunny-looking, thankfully. The staff, bless their hearts, are saints. Despite my general befuddled state, they managed to get me checked in. The room? Actually pretty damn decent. A little tight, maybe, but clean and with a balcony that looks like it could fall off any second. (A thought I try to bury deep.)
  • 2:00 PM - First Pho Encounter (Euphoria Alert!)
    • Right. Pho. This is why I’m here. I stumble out into the Hanoi heat, armed with a phrasebook and the unwavering belief that I could find a pho restaurant. I'm pretty sure it's a genetic imperative at this point.
    • Anecdote Alert: I almost got taken out by a scooter the second I stepped off the curb. The driver just zips past me, no blink, no brake. "Welcome to Vietnam!" I mumble to myself after I catch my breath and my heart slowly goes back to beating normally.
    • After ten minutes of walking I stumble upon a hole-in-the-wall place that simply screams authenticity. People are slurping, babies are crying, and clouds of steam are billowing everywhere. Ordered a bowl of pho bo (beef pho), which was beyond magnificent. The broth…oh, the broth. I almost cried. Seriously. I may have actually shed a tear.
  • 3:00 PM - Walk around Hoan Kiem Lake (Almost Drowning in People)
    • I thought, "Okay, I'll walk around the lake, it'll be peaceful." Wrong. Every single person in Hanoi apparently had the same idea. Scooters, families, couples, tour groups…it's a glorious human tapestry, and I am so out of my depth. The lake itself is beautiful, though. The Ngoc Son Temple is stunning. I spend a bit of time just trying to absorb the atmosphere. People-watching is a total sport here.
  • 4:30 PM - Coffee Time & Total Sensory Overload
    • I need to find a cafe. The heat and the crowds have done me in. Finally, I find a small cafe and order cà phê sữa đá (Vietnamese iced coffee with condensed milk). One sip, and pow! The caffeine hits me like a freight train. I'm suddenly a thousand times more alert, and also vibrating slightly. The coffee is delicious, though. The streets outside are alive, the air thick with the smell of exhaust and something indefinably…Vietnamese. I love it. I hate it. I'm in love.
  • 6:00 PM - Dinner: Bun Cha & The Eternal Question
    • Bun Cha. Smoked pork with noodles and a dipping sauce. I found another place where the line went out the door, and oh my god, was it worth it. The smoky pork grilled to perfection, the noodles…delicate and perfect. The dipping sauce? Savory, sweet, spicy…I died and went to heaven.
    • Rambling Question: I’m starting to think about what I want to do tomorrow. There’s so much to see! I have a vague plan. Do I want to join a food tour? Should I hit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, I feel maybe I should, but is it disrespectful to just waltz in there like a tourist? I have no idea. I need to think less and just do more.
  • 7:30 PM - Back to the Hotel (Exhausted but Exhilarated)
    • Collapse in the hotel room, completely wired from the coffee and utterly euphoric from the day. The balcony is calling, so I'll sit out there for a bit with a beer and stare at the chaos of Hanoi. It's beautiful. It's a mess. And I wouldn't trade it for anything. (Except maybe some air conditioning).

Day 2: More Adventures (and Maybe Some Regrets)

  • 8:00 AM - Breakfast at the Hotel (Hopeful)
    • The hotel breakfast is included, so I will hope for good. They've got rice porridge, some fruits. I'll need a good start to the day!
  • 9:00 AM - Ha Long Bay (Optional Day trip - Should have booked!)
    • Sigh. I completely and utterly failed to book a trip to Ha Long Bay in advance. Now all the tours are either full or ridiculously expensive. Major fail. I'm considering just wandering Old Quarter some more.
    • Emotional Reaction: Dammit! I'm so mad at myself. I knew I should have looked into it earlier. Now, I'm stuck with whatever comes along.
  • 10:00 AM - Old Quarter Exploration (and Getting Lost Again…Duh!)
    • No Ha Long Bay? Fine. I'll explore the maze that is the Old Quarter. It's a sensory explosion. Narrow streets, overflowing shops, the constant honking of horns, the smells of street food, and the sheer volume of activity. I decide to just start walking, getting lost, and see what I stumble upon.
    • Quirky Observation: Every shop sells the same thing. It's like a city-wide version of a clearance sale with the same 10 things. I'll have to be more thoughtful about what to buy.
  • 12:00 PM - Lunch Adventure (or, "I Ate Something Unidentifiable")
    • Finding a restaurant that appealed to me was a struggle. The local food vendors' offerings looked good. However, I was a little unsure what some of the food was. I asked for a recommendation. It consisted mainly of greens, but there was a piece of brown stuff in the middle. I ate it anyway. It was…interesting. Texture and color are a mystery. Tasted like… well, it tasted like adventure.
  • 1:00 PM - The Temple of Literature (Briefly Contemplating My Existence)
    • Digression: I tried to find a temple to visit. The Temple of Literature. It was worth visiting even though it was crowded. I was in there for maybe a half an hour. I got there, walked around, marveled at the architecture, and left. I am not sure what I was looking for, but as I walked around I started thinking about… well, everything.
  • 3:00 PM - A Cooking Class (Hoping to Impress Myself)
    • I signed up for a cooking class. My cooking skills are basically limited to "toast" and "instant noodles." This is either going to be a disaster or a triumph. I'm going to make spring rolls! I really hope I don't accidentally poison anyone.
    • Strong Emotional Reaction: The cooking class was truly a highlight! Learning from the local chefs, tasting my own creations (they weren't perfect, but hey, I tried!), and feeling slightly less intimidated by Vietnamese cuisine.
  • 6:00 PM - Evening: Street Food Extravaganza
    • Explore street food. This really takes a leap of faith!
  • 7:30 PM - Back to the Hotel (Food Coma)
    • I think I'm going to sit on the balcony and enjoy the night.
  • 9:00 PM - Bedtime or Not?
    • I'm supposed to sleep at night. But should I?

Day 3: Departure (and a Vow to Return)

  • 8:00 AM - Last Breakfast in Hanoi (Salty Tears?)
    • The hotel breakfast has gotten better! After all, this is my last day, and I'm sad to be leaving.
  • 9:00 AM - Last-Minute Souvenir Shopping (Panicked Search)
    • I decide to be more thoughtful about souvenirs. Where is everything?
  • 12:00 PM - Lunch (Another Pho Fix)
    • A final bowl of pho before catching my flight, of course.
  • 1:00 PM - Heading to the Airport (Goodbye, Hanoi! I'll Be Back!)
    • Sigh. The end is near. I am heading into the airport. I want to stay. I want
Escape to Tranquility: Baymont by Wyndham Warrenton Awaits!

Book Now

S79 Sunny Hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam

S79 Sunny Hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam```html

S79 Sunny Hotel Hanoi: Vietnam's BEST Hidden Gem? Ugh, Let's Talk About It...

Alright, so, S79 Sunny Hotel. "Hidden Gem." The internet's buzzing, right? Before you book, let's get REAL. 'Cause honestly, my experience was...well, let's just say it wasn't *always* sunshine and rainbows. More like… well, let's get into it.

Is S79 Sunny Hotel REALLY a "Hidden Gem"? Like, REALLY?

Okay, so this is where it gets tricky. It's *hidden*, in the sense that it's tucked away in the Old Quarter, down a tiny alley that Google Maps swore didn't exist. Finding it felt like cracking a secret code. And that first impression? Wow! The courtyard is a small oasis, a welcome escape from Hanoi's glorious chaos. So, *yes*, it has that 'hidden gem' vibe, especially after the sheer sensory overload of the city. BUT... does that automatically make it the BEST? Hmm. See, that's where my own chaotic adventure started...

What's the Vibe Like? Cute? Chic? Insta-Worthy?

Okay, so the vibe? Definitely leans towards cute. Think a little bit bohemian, a little bit traditional, a lot of those hanging paper lanterns you see *everywhere* in Hanoi. Insta-worthy? Absolutely. I mean, I took a million photos of the courtyard. It's just so… *chill*. Until you realize that the chill might translate to slightly dodgy plumbing… but let's not jump ahead (we'll get to that). The rooms themselves are clean, kinda small, but functional. Again, cute, not necessarily luxury. It feels like a genuine, family-run place.

The Breakfast! They Rave About the Breakfast! Is it Really that Good?

Right, the breakfast. Oh, the breakfast. THIS is where things get… personal for me. You know, because I *love* breakfast. They're not lying about the fresh fruit! Seriously, the mango was practically exploding with flavor. And the pho? Excellent. But... (and this is a big but), the space? Small. The service? A bit… *slow*. I’m a “first-coffee-NOW” kind of person, and the wait for my caffeine fix felt like an eternity. One morning, there was a minor breakfast-related *kerfuffle* – a mix-up in orders, a slightly burnt omelet. Now, it wasn’t a huge deal, REALLY, but it did highlight the… *coziness* of the operation. Was it *amazing*? Yes, parts of it. But "best breakfast ever"? Nah. My experience was...mixed. Very mixed. The fruit was the star, though!

Is the Location Good? Is it Close to Everything?

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! That's the *real* selling point. It's smack-dab in the middle of the Old Quarter, which is both a blessing and a curse. You're within walking distance of *everything*: Hoan Kiem Lake, the night market, those amazing bia hoi corners... But the noise! Oh, the noise! Hanoi is a city that never sleeps. Motorbikes, construction, the constant chattering… If you're a light sleeper (like me!), bring earplugs. Seriously. Bring ALL the earplugs. Otherwise, you might end up wandering the streets at 3 AM, fueled by jet lag and a desire for...SILENCE. The location makes it *convenient*, but it also means you're *immersed* in 24/7 sensory overload (and trust me, after a day of exploring, you'll want some peace).

Okay, Spill the Tea! What's the Worst Thing About S79 Sunny Hotel? Tell Me EVERYTHING!

Alright, alright, let's get to the juicy bit, the part where my idyllic hotel dream fractured. This is where the "coziness" turned into… well, let's say "intimacy" with the hotel's plumbing. One morning, taking a shower... and the water pressure suddenly dropped to a trickle. Then, brown water. I stared at it in shock. Like, *reeeeally* brown. Not just slightly discolored. Then there was a smell... I won't go into details. I went to the desk; they apologized profusely. Offered to move me. BUT! The system was old. The whole hotel was like that. It was the kind of thing that… well, ruins your breakfast. and perhaps your desire for a second shower. I got over it. Eventually. But that, for me, wasn’t "hidden gem" material. More like "hidden plumbing issues." The staff were really accommodating, I will give them that. They are lovely, but still…

Would You Recommend S79 Sunny Hotel? Is It Worth It?

Okay, the million-dollar question. Would I recommend it? It's complicated. If you're on a tight budget, want a super central location, and don't mind a touch of the unpredictable (and maybe aren't particularly fussy about water quality), then *yes*. It's a charming place with helpful staff and a great atmosphere. If you prefer luxury and pristine plumbing, then maybe not. Honestly? I'd probably go back. I'd take all the good parts (the location, the courtyard, the mango!), and just prepare myself for the… *inevitable*. It's a place with character, for sure, but maybe not a flawless one! It’s not going to be perfect, and maybe that’s part of its charm. The price is right, but the pipes... well, they tell a different story, don't they?! So, do your research. Manage your expectations. And definitely bring earplugs… and maybe bottled water for brushing your teeth.

Anything else? Tips? Tricks? Warnings?

Okay, my final thoughts!

  • Book Directly Some people are saying you might get a better rate, even if you're not. Be prepared for some bargaining.
  • Bring earplugs. I can not stress this enough.
  • Pack a universal adapter. Vietnam uses power plugs so best to carry these to charge your devices.
  • Embrace the chaos! Hanoi is a whirlwind. Don't expect everything to be perfect. Go with the flow.
  • Check the water pressure before you unpack! (Just kidding... mostly.)
And finally? Go. Experience it. Decide for yourself. S79 Sunny Hotel isn't perfect, but it’s a slice of Hanoi life. And sometimes, a little bit of imperfection is what makesWeb Hotel Search Site

S79 Sunny Hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam

S79 Sunny Hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam

S79 Sunny Hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam

S79 Sunny Hotel 2 Hanoi Vietnam

Post a Comment for "S79 Sunny Hotel Hanoi: Vietnam's BEST Hidden Gem? You HAVE to See This!"